- From Studio to Three bedrooms duplexes
- Very modern architecture, with its horizontal lines, it is clad with a metal and wood sunscreen that improves energy performance. The street façade is insulated from the outside and protected by a mineral cladding.
- Intimate residence set back from the Avenue d’Eysines, fully secured.
- Bright and contemporary apartments extended by a balcony, a terrace or a private garden facing south. The last level offers crossing duplexes.
- Very neat services.
- Aerial parking, common areas
- In the heart of the Caudéran district, close to all local amenities and services
Eligibility: Pinel, Deficit Foncier
list of available apartments
Less than 20 min from the Bordeaux Saint-Jean TGV station.
Line D 10 minutes away
At 15 min from Bordeaux-Mérignac International Airport
At 5 min from the bypass
10 min from Bordeaux center by bus